Welcome to Headwaters Country Jam!
Here are helpful tips and information on how to make the most of your Headwaters experience.
- Opening and closing hours: Gates, Box Offices, Concert Field
- Performance Schedule
- Driving Directions
Before You Arrive
If you purchased your tickets before the festival, you should have received an email confirmation containing PDF attachments of your tickets and passes. Please print these off and bring them to the festival. There, we will exchange them for your wristbands, parking passes and campsite passes.
If you waited to buy your tickets, you can still buy admission and camping passes at the festival.
Headwaters Country Jam takes place at The Bridge near Three Forks, Montana.
1865 Highway 2
Cardwell, MT 59721
Early Load-In for Campers
Early Load-In for Campers starts at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15 and runs until 7:00 p.m. that night. You will not need a wristband to drop off a camper, RV, or tent on Wednesday only. Starting Thursday, June 16th, you must have a 3-Day Admission wristband, General Admission or VIP, to gain access to the campgrounds.
If you are not camping or require an extra spot in addition to your campsite, you will need to purchase a Weekend Parking Pass and park near The Bridge. ADA Parking is located near the Arena Entrance.
What To Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chairs
- Rain gear
- Empty reusable water bottle
- Bug spray
If you’re camping, don’t forget …
- Flag/Balloon to identify your site
- Toilet paper
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Coolers (please keep in mind that outside beverages and food are not allowed outside of the campgrounds into the main concert field)
- Small propane cooking stove (please leave the charcoal grills at home, no open fires, folks!)
- Soap/towels for the free showers
What to Leave at Home
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Weapons of any kind (all knives will be confiscated and not returned)
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
Not Allowed in Concert Area
- Pop-up tents
- Outside food
- Coolers or beverages of any kind
Click here to view the schedule! Paper copies of our schedule will be available at all festival gates and tollbooths.
Free water will be available at the entrance to the main festival grounds. You can bring an empty water bottle or one sealed water bottle with you to be refilled throughout the weekend.