Headwaters Country Jam is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
This is an all ages event. Children 10 and under will be admitted free.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Headwaters Country Jam will go on rain or shine.
- Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed onto the property without a wristband, which includes the campgrounds. Persons with altered bands, without wristbands, or with improper day bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- Do not remove your wristband unless you do not plan on coming back to the event. Those who remove their wristband and wish to come back will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Line up/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry. Confiscated items will not be returned.
3-Day General Admission – Allows ticket holder access into the festival grounds including main stage, vendors, and attractions. This pass is good for the festival, Thursday – Saturday.
VIP – VIP offers a fenced in area in front of the main stage with lounge chairs, and a special “Happy Hour” in the VIP area only from 12:00 p.m.(noon) to 6:00 p.m. VIP ticket holder also receives unlimited water and soda, private VIP bathrooms, a VIP-only commemorative chair, and the ability to purchase a VIP campsite upon availability. Read more about the VIP experience at Headwaters Country Jam by clicking here.