Dear Country Jam Patron,
We regret to inform you that Country Jam 2020 will no longer be taking place this year. We always want to stay true to the core spirit of our events, and given the current factors at play, we didn’t see a path forward to producing the festival you all know and love. Country Jam 2021 will take place on June 17th-20th, 2021.
Beginning May 1st, all customers who purchased festival tickets through the Country Jam ticketing page can either transfer their ticket to next year’s festival or request a refund.
- Transferred tickets will Renew your same seats and/or campsites for next year’s event, happening June 17th – 20th, 2021.
- Refunded seats or campsites will be released when tickets go on sale for the 2021 event.
- “Camp Access” will be re-introduced in 2021 and if your tickets are transferred to next year’s event, we will automatically upgrade your Admission tickets to include Camp Access at no cost to you.
TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKET:
If you wish to transfer your ticket order to the 2021 festival, no further action needs to be taken and your ticket order will be valid for next year’s event! If you opted into a layaway plan, and you decide to transfer your ticket order to the 2021 festival, your layaway plan payment(s) will continue to charge as scheduled. Any additional non-admission tickets purchased will automatically roll over with your order and be fulfilled in 2021.
REQUESTING A REFUND:
If you wish to request a refund for your 2020 ticket purchase, you can do so by following the directions below:
- Visit this site and log into your Front Gate Tickets account
- Select order history under the Your Account tab on the top navigation bar
- Select View Order Detail on the order number you wish to have refunded
- Click the Request Refund button on the top of your order details.
**If you change your mind and wish to still attend the 2021 festival, log back into your account and hit the now available cancel request button. Once the request period closes (May 31st, 2020) you will no longer be able to change the status of your refund request.
All refund requests MUST be submitted by Saturday, May 30th, 2020. All refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days from when the request period ends on May 30th.
If the original card used for purchase has expired or been updated, the refund should still be processed through the account used to purchase. No additional action is needed by the original purchaser. If your credit card used for purchase has been canceled or is now expired, the bank or credit card company will normally reroute the credit amount issued to the current account or card for use. Please do not send any credit card or account information via email to [email protected]
Only primary ticket purchasers will receive a refund. If you did not purchase your ticket directly through the official Country Jam website, please contact the person / party you purchased your ticket through.
This process takes time and all parties involved are working incredibly hard to expedite the process to ensure everyone who is entitled to a refund receives it as quickly as possible. If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] or contact Front Gate by visiting support.frontgatetickets.com
We thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to producing a fantastic festival for you in 2021.
The Country Jam Team