POPULAR TICKETING OPTIONS
This was our first year going and it's already going to be a yearly thing. Where else can we see this many bands for this price? Not anywhere around here, that's for sure!
Cheryl via Facebook
Single day tickets will be available and are coming soon!
Depending on availability, yes we will sell tickets at the box office for a higher price.
Yes, you’re welcome to give your ticket to someone else. Simply share your digital print pass by email or hand them the hard copy. Headwaters Country Jam will not facilitate the transfer of a ticket and we cannot guarantee any ticket’s authenticity that is not purchased directly from us. Remember, tickets may only be scanned one time.
We highly suggest only buying a ticket from the official Headwaters Country Jam website to guarantee that your admission is valid. We cannot confirm that a purchase from a secondary market is valid. We WILL NOT arrange any transfers on your behalf, but you’re welcome to give your tickets to a friend.
If your child is 10 years old or under, then he/she is free into the general admission and campground parts of the festival. If they are 11 years old and older, then they will need a full priced admission ticket.
Headwaters Country Jam is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Headwaters Country Jam is an all ages event. Children 10 and under will be admitted free to general admission areas and campgrounds.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change.
- Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed onto the property without a wristband, which includes the campgrounds. Persons with altered bands, without wristbands, or with improper day bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- Do not remove your wristband unless you do not plan on coming back to the event. Those who remove their wristband and wish to come back will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Line up/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry. Confiscated items will not be returned.
Ticket/Wristband Information & Policy
- All tickets will be emailed to you closer to the event. Each ticket bought will arrive as a separate email. Make sure to print or have all emails available for scan and exchange at the time of entry.
- Tickets will be scanned and exchanged for a wristband or window sticker at the tollbooth upon arrival. Each ticket will be invalidated when scanned and can only be used once.
- Wristbands and window stickers are your responsibility. Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen wristbands. Any wristband needing to be replaced is subject to a $25 replacement fee with photo ID that matches the order owner and proof of purchase.
- Only tickets purchased through Headwaters Country Jam & Front Gate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
3-Day General Admission – Allows ticket holder access into the festival grounds including main stage, vendors, and attractions. This pass is good for the festival, Thursday – Saturday.
VIP – VIP offers a fenced in area in front of the main stage with lounge chairs, and a special “Happy Hour” in the VIP area only from 12:00 p.m.(noon) to 6:00 p.m. VIP ticket holder also receives unlimited water and soda, private VIP bathrooms, a VIP-only commemorative chair, and the ability to purchase a VIP campsite upon availability. Read more about the VIP experience at Headwaters Country Jam by clicking here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. See Purchase Policy Terms here.
Children 10 years of age or younger are free for General Admission (Not applicable for Reserved Seating Admission)
Accessibility information is available here.
Tickets purchased from 3rd parties may or may not be honored for any reason
Official Country Jam tickets are only available for purchase here.
Event will be held outdoors and is rain or shine
Admission will be via wristband, shipped 1-3 weeks prior to the event
Do not remove, stretch, or tamper with your wristband or it will be void
Replaced wristbands due to loss, damage or tampering will require a fee to replace
- Wristbands can not be transferred or exchanged for any reason
Artists and Lineup Schedule are subject to change without notice