Headwaters Country Jam is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Headwaters Country Jam is an all ages event. Children 10 and under will be admitted free to general admission areas and campgrounds.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change.
- Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed onto the property without a wristband, which includes the campgrounds. Persons with altered bands, without wristbands, or with improper day bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- Do not remove your wristband unless you do not plan on coming back to the event. Those who remove their wristband and wish to come back will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Line up/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry. Confiscated items will not be returned.
Ticket/Wristband Information & Policy
- All tickets will be emailed to you closer to the event. Each ticket bought will arrive as a separate email. Make sure to print or have all emails available for scan and exchange at the time of entry.
- Tickets will be scanned and exchanged for a wristband or window sticker at the tollbooth upon arrival. Each ticket will be invalidated when scanned and can only be used once.
- Wristbands and window stickers are your responsibility. Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen wristbands. Any wristband needing to be replaced is subject to a $25 replacement fee with photo ID that matches the order owner and proof of purchase.
- Only tickets purchased through Headwaters Country Jam & Front Gate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
If you would like to upgrade your ticket to VIP please call us at 855-821-9212. Your total will be based on the current market value of the tickets.
3-Day General Admission – Allows ticket holder access into the festival grounds including main stage, vendors, and attractions. This pass is good for the festival, Thursday – Saturday.
VIP – VIP offers a fenced in area in front of the main stage with lounge chairs, and a special “Happy Hour” in the VIP area only from 12:00 p.m.(noon) to 6:00 p.m. VIP ticket holder also receives unlimited water and soda, private VIP bathrooms, a VIP-only commemorative chair, and the ability to purchase a VIP campsite upon availability. Read more about the VIP experience at Headwaters Country Jam by clicking here.