All campgrounds are ticketed areas.
All sales are final; no refunds, exchanges or returns. Camping and parking decals are per vehicle and non-transferrable. Any decals seen damaged are void and will not be accepted to enter the campgrounds.
GENERAL CAMPING POLICIES
- No glass containers (including beer and liquor bottles).
- All campsites are primitive and have no electrical or water hookups.
- Showers are available for free and are open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
- No pets allowed in arena, parking lots, or campgrounds.
- No outside food, beverages or alcohol are permitted on festival grounds. Outside food, beverages and alcohol are only permitted in the camping area.
- No external furniture, refrigerators, or carpeting will be allowed.
- No campfires or open flames will be allowed due to fire danger. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campgrounds only and must be under constant supervision.
- Campsites are 20′ x 40′ (excluding Luxury Campsites that are 40′ x 40′ and allow for one camper and one vehicle OR one motor home OR multiple tents and one vehicle (one sleeping unit and one steering wheel). All vehicles and camping equipment must be able to fit into your spot. There must be a five-foot separation of all trailers due to county regulations (two-and-a-half feet from the rear and side borders). You will be asked to move your vehicle if there is a question of space.
- Additional vehicles will be charged a parking fee for the weekend and will be required to park in a separate overflow parking area. Overflow parking passes may be purchased in advance or at the festival.
- Many sites are uneven and it is suggested that campers bring blocks and other devices to level out RVs and trailers (concrete blocks work well).
- High winds are possible, so please bring stakes and other items to secure your tent. Make sure your vehicles are secure and parking brakes are set.
- No golf carts, boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, bicycles, or ATVs are allowed on the festival grounds. This includes the campgrounds, parking lots and the arena. No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots. Violators will be removed.
- No vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
- Absolutely no firearms of any kind are allowed with or without a permit.
- Secure your campsite – Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
SAFETY & HEALTH REGULATIONS
All RVs and vehicles in the campgrounds must have at least 5 feet of separation from each other including slide outs. Group camps (i.e. campers with a group of two or more campsites) MUST fit within the designated and assigned space purchased and can not be in any road way (including all tow vehicles).
If you choose to line the outside of your sites with RVs and create a common space in the center, you must allow for emergency access to the center area in the form of two 5-foot openings at opposite ends of your camp. This will be strictly enforced by campground security and local EMS.
All generators must be properly vented away from sleeping units, including tents and RV’s. Generators must be separated from tents by a minimum of 20 feet and protected from contact by fencing or other approved means. If you have an onboard generator, consider buying a generator exhaust kit (like this one) to route the CO2 out of your own and surrounding campsites.
Please ensure that your RV is equipped with a working carbon-monoxide detector. The festival will have safety staff monitoring the placement of generators to ensure that it is safely exhausting harmful fumes away from enclosed sleeping areas. If not, then safety staff with require you to either move, shut down or properly vent your exhaust.
All camping is primitive. Drinking water, port-o-potties, and garbage disposal are provided.
Water & Pump Service
There will be roaming service trucks in the campgrounds to fill/pump out your RV for a small fee.
A 2:00 AM curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds. Please respect your fellow campers.
Generators must be shut off at 2:00 AM.
Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel.
No campfires or open flames will be allowed. If you are bringing a grill, all grills must be at least 12 inches above the ground or any vegetation. No solid fuel grills (i.e. charcoa